Shiawassee Water Trail Coalition: Planning Meeting 3 - Project Timeline
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 29th | 4:00 - 6:00 PM
Chesaning Area Conservation Club 13750 W Baldwin Road, Chesaning
Optional Dinner: The Back Forty Bar & Grill
To review the June 29th Agenda and Meeting Preparation Activities, click "Read More"
June 29th Agenda
- Saginaw Bay WIN Grant - CELEBRATE SUCCESS!
- River Asset Inventory
Establish calendar and venues for next four months
- JULY: (Local Meetings to Conduct BMP and Asset Inventories)
- AUGUST: Draft Asset Inventory: Present Results and Discuss (CORUNNA)
- SEPTEMBER: Coalition Planning Team Paddles: Confirm/Add/Refine Inventory
- OCTOBER: (Holly, Argentine, Owosso, St Charles?)
- NOVEMBER: (Holly, Argentine, Owosso, St Charles?)
Water Trail Experience Classifications
Review and Assign Tasks for July Planning Meeting
- Additional Asset Inventories: split into three sections:
- Physical Assets - driving/windshield and paddle (Interns)
- Trail Town Economic Assets: (DDA's and Chambers of Commerce)
- Programmatic/ Best Management Practices in place (Locally based planning teams)
- Create SRWT PR Committee
PLANNING TEAM TASKS BEFORE WEDNESDAY:
Are "Water Trails"in your community's 5-Year Parks & Rec Master Plan?
- If that language is in there, great!
- If not, we will have draft language for you to share and have added to your community's plan.
CHECK YOUR CALENDARS FOR LAST WEEK OF MONTH
- Availability to ATTEND and/or HOST upcoming Coalition meeting dates
- Last Week of Month, Mid-Week 4:00 pm -5:30:pm