- Meet at the Keepers Launch at the South end of Bush Park
- We will meet at the launch to drop off boats then spot cars in Linden. We should all be on the water by 10:45 - 11:00. Our paddle will take us through Fenton, under US-23 and into Lake Ponemah. We have had rain lately but water may still be low. If you wish to stop at the lake you can get out at the DNR boat launch on North Rd. (we will spot cars there if requested) The rest of us will paddle across the lakes back into the river and get out in Linden's Mill Pond. This should be a 2 - 2 1/2 paddle.
- There are three great places to get ice-cream all within walking distance of the launch. The hungrier among you may want to stop for lunch.
- Wearing your Personal Flotation Device (life jackets) is required to cross Lake Ponemah.
- Rental are available- call Gary at EZ Kayak and Canoe Rental 810-407-0785
September 04, 2016 at 10am - 1pm
Keepers Launch at the South end of Bush Park